Sunday, March 2, 2008

Norman Getaway!


A few weeks ago, Mom, Dad, Joshua, and I went to Norman to visit my little sister, Emily. We went to the OU Museum of Natural Science and enjoyed an OU Women's Basketball game. The next day, we had a great breakfast at Sunnyside Up, and after Emily headed out for a baby shower, the rest of us went to the Omni-Plex to see the exhibit featuring human cadavers called: Our Body-The Universe Within. The exhibit was fascinating albeit a little strange, and I certainly do not know how any person could see that exhibit and question intelligent design. We had a wonderful trip, and I certainly enjoyed spending time with my precious family!

2 comments:

eklester said...

hey! its a new facebook profile pic! I hope you appreciate my commenting.

Res Ipsa said...

I do appreciate the comments! Maybe some of my other friends and relatives should COMMENT!

Not bitter, really....