Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy 33rd Wedding Anniversary to the Allisons!

Tonight, Joshua and I took his precious parents, Chuck and Janelle Allison, out for dinner at the Coachlight Restaurant in Bristow, Oklahoma to celebrate their 33rd wedding anniversary. It was their first official visit to the Farm! We had a wonderful time! When we arrived back at the Farm after dinner, I suggested we take some pictures, you know, memorialize our celebration for the Bristow Blog. Joshua had been telling me just this week that he wished we had more pictures of his family. I volunteered to play photographer, and well, just look at the series of photos. First, Exhibit A (above), you will notice that Janelle has her eyes half-closed and both of boys are trying to prop themselves up so that they will each appear taller than the other in the picture. Classic.
Next, you will notice that both of the boys look quite handsome...but, clearly, Janelle has both of her eyes closed. For those of you unfamiliar with Janelle's standard photo poise, her eyes are closed in almost every family photo...including their wedding picture.

Now, my frustration is building. Janelle and Joshua look fabulous, both with eyes wide open. And Chuck, well, very funny. Very funny indeed.

I made the mistake of showing them the previous photograph before taking this one. Another keeper.

Ok everybody, let's get serious. One more. Janelle, seriously.

We tried another angle. Same result.


Janelle is yelling at me to just take the picture....I'm afraid of Janelle.

This is the last one, all semi-smiling with eyes wide open. Maybe even a little bug-eyed? But, after the previous picture, I was too scared to take another.
Happy Anniversary Allisons! We Love You!







No comments: