Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Iced-In and Playing Catch-Up!

Since the majority of Northeastern Oklahoma is covered in a sheet of ice, I am homebound for the day and going a little stir-crazy. In a fit of unexpected free time, I thought I would upload some of my fun pictures from the holiday season. Enjoy!

Took this picture of Alvin exploring the ice in the front yard about five minutes ago....
The moo cows are unhappy...and covered in ice.

The view from my front porch (I mean, pointing the opposite way of the ice covered trailer....you know, the one with the yellow toilet/grill seat on the front porch?)

Mom, Meme, and Papa on Christmas Eve
The family on Christmas EveMeme and Papa with the Lester girls on Christmas Eve

Brad shows off his UFC gloves he got for Christmas at Fight Night on the 27th!

The Allison crew watching the UFC fight. We had a full house for the Allison Night of Violence.
KJ, Ethan, Leah, and Hannah hang out on our couch at Fight Night.

Jordan and Mom looking, well, a little strange.

I promised my aunt that this picture would make the blog. She probably thinks I forgot. Well, I didn't. This picture needs no caption. It simply speaks for itself.
When Emily was a little girl, she was terrified of the movie, E.T., specifically the part where toddler Emily would say "E.T. turned into white." Well, her mean-spirited brother-in-law gave her a Christmas surprise so she could revisit that childhood trauma.

The boys eyeball the beef tenderloin for Christmas dinner.

Hotness
Nerds
My cousin, Morganne, and Emily show off Morganne's Christmas gifts

Joshua models his gift from Mom and Dad
Pretty smiles :-)

The Kent Grandkids
Meme and her girls
Papa and his girls
The Kent family
All the ladies on Christmas Day....

No comments: