Monday, April 7, 2008

Call to Prayer

On Tuesday, April 1, 2008, my cousin, Jordan Kent Reynolds, was diagnosed with multiple brain tumors. After visits with an oncologist and neurosurgeon, he is slated for a biopsy on Thursday, April 10, 2008. My cousin, “Jordy”, is a witty 19 year-old, a constant joy and comedian in our family, a believer in Christ. If you are reading this, please pray for healing for our Jordan and for our family as we begin this journey together.

I am posting some Easter pictures of the people I love. We are so blessed to have each other.

The Lester Family (sans Joshua who had to take the picture) including Gus the Dachshund...
The Allisons...We look like we are up to something.
Sisters!
Mom & Dad
Emily is trying to show us on to poise on the red carpet....sufficiently awkward.

Having fun on Easter....

Two of my very favorite guys, looking very laid back.....I love this picture!

My cousin, Morganne, my sister, Emily, and our Meme...Notice Emily's awkward hand placement.

My cousin, Jordan, and my uncle, Preston

Emily and our Papa!

Emily and Morganne, sans braces, showing off their pearly whites!

Preston, Meme, Jordan's sweetheart, Nikki, and Jordan....It's IBC root beer...seriously.

This is my favorite Easter picture! Mom and my aunt, Sissy....You'd never know they're related, huh?
My cousins-Morganne and Jordan Reynolds! Morganne changed out of her Easter outfit before picture time!
Pensive, mysterious, yet so undeniably attractive.....Jordan and Emily channeling Calvin Klein.
This is another Easter favorite of mine.....Look at those noses! You'd never know they're related, right?

The Kent Cousins-Emily, Morganne, Jordan, and Lauren

No comments: